Google Forms


Google Forms is a survey administration software. This is a free web tool, and you just need the device and internet connection to access it. Google Forms is included in the Google Docs Editor software suite along with Google Docs, Google Sheets, and Google Slides. In this web tool, you can create a survey for the respondents, and the interesting part is you do not need to print the survey. You can just share the link to the respondents, and they can answer the survey anytime and anywhere they are. I really like this web tool because it has a lot of good features. There are two features that I like from Google Forms. The first is the various types of answers that we can use if we want to make a form. Google Forms provides a lot of various types of answers that we can use based on our needs. There are multiple-choice, checkboxes, dropdown, linear scale, multiple choice grid, and check box grid. I think it is very helpful for everyone if they want to make a form that needs more than one type of answer. For example, if you want to make a questionnaire, you can use checkboxes to provide the answers for the respondents. The second is about adding pictures or videos. I like this feature because it is very useful, especially for a teacher who wants to make a quiz for the students. From this feature, they can ask the students to watch the picture or video first, then, they can answer the questions based on the pictures or videos. Overall, there are features that I do not like from this web tool.

I think Google Forms has some advantages for everyone who needs to make a survey. They help to avoid global warming because they do not need to print a paper to distribute the survey. This web tool can be the solution to avoid global warming. Additionally, this web tool also can improve your technological knowledge. By using this web tool, you can explore a new tool to make an online survey. I think by doing this activity, we can follow the technological progress that more innovative than the old one. Also, I did not find any drawbacks from this web tool. Overall, I also did not find any challenges while using this web tool.

Google Forms can be used for teaching in the classroom. As a teacher, I will use it to make a quiz for my students, especially in this pandemic. I can make a fun quiz for the students by adding a picture or video in the quiz, so the students are not bored with the quiz. Additionally, for the language class, I will ask my students to do a research project, such as a project about English language learning. I think it is easier to make a questionnaire from Google Forms because they do not need to print a paper and distribute it to the respondents. 

From my experiences, this web tool is easy to use. We can use it anytime and anywhere we are because we just need the device and internet connection. In addition, this web tool can be used in the class activities. I think it is very good for both the students and teachers. I recommend this web tool for everyone who wants to explore online form-making tool. I really like this web tool, and I hope that everyone can know this web tool too. 

Try Google Forms, and you will have some fun while using this web tool. Trust me 😁

Komentar