Duolingo


 Duolingo is a language-learning website and mobile app. Duolingo is a freemium website and mobile app. Although it also offers a premium service, both the website and mobile app are free to access. It provides assessment exams to practice our language knowledge. There are some types of questions in Duolingo that can improve our English skills, such as reading, writing, and speaking. In addition, Duolingo also provides more than 30 languages. I really like this app because it provides a lot of languages because I have found a similar application like Duolingo, but it just provides English. Therefore, that is the feature that I like about this application. I can choose any languages that I want to learn, so I can learn a lot of languages. 

However, I think Duolingo has a lot of advantages. This application can improve our language-learning by answering some questions on it. It really helps us to know how to learn a language in the right way because it also provides the right answer if you are wrong while answering the questions. In addition, I have found a drawback from this application. That is the assessment exams. So far, I just found the same type of questions, and they just change the sentence. In addition, I think the speaking skill assessment is too few. Whereas the most type of questions that I searched is speaking skill questions, but so far, I just found a few speaking skill question. I did not find any challenges while using this application.

From my experience, this application is easy to use. We also can use this application wherever and whenever we are. I recommend this application for everyone who searches for a language-learning application. I really like this app, and I hope they can provide various questions.

You must try Duolingo, believe me 😁



Komentar