Kahoot!

Kahoot! is an online game-based learning platform. Kahoot! can be accessed via a web browser or mobile app. Kahoot! is free for teachers and students, but it also offers premium subscription plans for businesses. In this web tool, you can create multiple-choice quizzes. Also, when you sign up in Kahoot! there will be some choices to choose. For example, you can choose for student or teacher before you create your account. I really like this web tool because it is easy to operate. The feature that I like the most is there is the timer for each question. I think this is very challenging for the user when they are doing the quiz. Also, the score is not just based on the right or wrong answers, but it is also based on how quickly we answer each question. The next feature that I like is the score grade. After we answer the question, there will be a grade for the users. I think that is very interesting. Overall, there are no features that I do not like from this web tool.

I think Kahoot! has some advantages for both teachers and students. It can improve the teacher's creativity while making the quiz for the students. The teachers also can explore a web tool to make a game for the students, so they will not be bored with the game. Also, there is a music background while answering the game. I think it will be fun for the students when they are answering the questions. Kahoot! also has an advantage for the students. The students can improve their knowledge by doing some games in Kahoot! because this web tool is used as educational technology.

Kahoot! can be used for teaching and learning in the classroom. As a teacher, I will use it to make a quiz for my students. I can make some fun quizzes for my students. Also, it can be a variation for the students to do a quiz. In Kahoot!, I can add pictures in the questions box. Therefore, I think it will be fun for the students. Additionally, for the language class, I will ask my students to make a game using Kahoot! I think it will be good for them because it can improve their creativity in making a game or quiz. 

From my experiences, this web tool is easy to use. We can choose whether to be a participant or someone who made the quiz. Also, we can use this web tool anytime and anywhere we are because we just need the device and internet connection. In addition, this web tool also can be used in the class activities. I think it is very good for both the students and teachers. I recommend this web tool for everyone who wants to explore online game-based learning. I really like this web tool, and I hope everyone can know it too.

Try Kahoot! and you will have some fun. You will never regret it 😁

Komentar