Google Slides


Google Slides is an online presentation program. This is a free web tool, and you just need the device and internet connection to access it. Google Slides is a part of web-based Google Docs office suite offered by Google within its Google Drive services. Google Slides is similar to PowerPoint Presentation, but by using Google Slides, you can collaborate with your friends anytime and anywhere you are without meeting. Google Slides is compatible with PowerPoint Presentation, so you can upload your PowerPoint Presentation on Google Slides. In addition, you can also edit it with your friends on Google Slides. I really like this app because it is similar to PowerPoint, so it is easy to use for me. The features are very similar to PowerPoint, but there is a feature that makes me interested. That feature is the web searching feature. In this feature, we can just write about what we want to search for. Then, the results will come up. It is like you search on Google, but it is the small version. I really like that feature because it can make the user easier to find the research that they want to search for. Overall, there are no features that I do not like from this web tool.

I think Google Slides has some advantages. This web tool can improve your creativity through make a creative presentation that can catch audiences' attention. In this web tool, you can choose the themes available there. If you do not like the themes, you can choose the themes from your device. Additionally, you can make your own theme. I think it is very helpful for us to improve our creativity. In addition, this web tool also can improve your technical knowledge. By using this web tool, you can explore the other web tool to make a presentation. I think by doing this activity, we can follow the technological progress that more innovative than the old one. Also, I did not find any drawbacks from this web tool. Overall, I also did not find any challenges while using this web tool.

Google Slides can be used for teaching in a class. As a teacher, I think I will use this web tool in a class for my students to do a group project. The students can do the group project in their own home without meeting each other, especially in this pandemic. This web tool is very helpful in the online class, the students can keep doing the group project and discussing with their team members online. In addition, I think this web tool also can be used in the offline class. This web tool is very good for the students.

From my experiences, this web tool is easy to use. We can use this web tool anytime and anywhere we are because we just need the device and internet connection. In addition, this web can be used in the class activities. I think it is very good for both the students and teachers. I recommend this web tool for everyone who wants to explore another tool to make a presentation. I really like this app, and I hope everyone can know this app too. 

Try Google Slides, and you will have some fun while using this web tool. Trust me 😁

Komentar