Talk English


Talk English is a mobile app to learn and improve your English conversation skills by practicing your English speaking using the interactive conversation practice tools. Talk English is a free mobile app. This application provides two categories of conversation. Those are beginner and business English conversation. In each category, there are various kinds of conversations. In addition, the various kinds of conversations provide a lot of categories and various kinds of conversation. You can listen to the conversation in this app. Then, you can answer the quiz and practice the dialogue. After that, you can record yourself speaking the dialogue. Then you can save your recording to your phone storage. I really like this app because this is the first time I found a speaking practice app that I can also record my voice while reading the dialogue. Therefore, the record feature is the best feature for me. After record the dialogue, we can check our pronunciation and record it again if we thought that our pronunciation was bad. Overall, there are no features that I do not like from this app. 

I think Talk English has a lot of advantages. This app can improve our pronunciation, listening, and speaking skills. When you start to listen to the dialogue, you must pay attention to the pronunciation, so when you record your speaking, you can have good results. I think it really helps us to improve those skills by listening to the conversation from this app. If you want to get the best results, you can practice your speaking skills by using this app regularly. In addition, I did not find any drawbacks from this app because I had so much fun while using this app. However, I had a challenge while using this app. I was confused when I need to save my recording. Then, I asked my friend how to save it. 

From my experiences, this application is easy to use. We can use this app to improve our pronunciation, listening, and speaking skills wherever and whenever we are. I recommend this app for everyone who searches for an interesting speaking English app. I really like this app, and I hope everyone can know this app too.

Try Talk English, and have fun with the app 😁

Komentar